Built by Allen Dowell circa 1840. Occupied by Edward Dowell at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £32. Advertised for sale in 1855 and bought by Alan Pollock. A lithograph and long description of the house are included in the sale rental. It was the home of Pollock's steward, George Lowe, for a time and leased to Martin J. McDonnell from 1883-1912. Taken over by the Congested Districts Board in 1918, the house was demolished in 1919.