Built in the mid-18th century. In 1814 Hampstead House was the residence of John Bodkin. In 1837 Lewis recorded it as the seat of F.Davis. In 1853 it was occupied by Thomas Pilkington Davies who was leasing it from George Davies. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was leased by the Morgan family to Martin Blake. In 1906 it is recorded as being part of the estate of James Johnston. It is now a ruin.