Allan Pollok's estate was centred on the property at Lismany. In 1856 the buildings there were valued at £10. In 1906 Lismanny was owned by the representatives of John Pollok. It was valued at £90. It was sold by the Pollok family in 1924 and demolished some years later. Only the cellar of the house together with the ruins of an extensive range of estate buildings now remains at Lismanny. However both gatelodges and several other estate houses are still occupied.