In 1786 Wilson refers to Aggard as the seat of Mr. Lambert. In 1837 Lewis recorded Aggard as the seat of J. Lambert. The property at Aggard was being leased by the Lambert family from Reverend Thomas Kelly, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. Reverend Kelly's estate, including Aggard, was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates court in February 1857. In 1894 the seat of J.W.H. Lambert. Aggard House is still extant and occupied.