Rev. Alleyn Evanson was leasing this property from the Earl of Bandon's estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £15. It is labelled Four Mile Water Court on the 1st edition Ordnance Map and Durrus Court on the later 25-inch edition. In 1837, Lewis recorded it as Four Mile Water Court, the seat of A. Evanson. It is still extant.