An early 18th century house with late 19th century embellishments, home of the Westropps. By the early 19th century it was occupied by John O'Callaghan (died 1818) who seems to have moved there from Kilgory. Occupied by his grandson John O'Callaghan at the time of Griffith's Valuation, valued at £35 and held from George Westropp. In the 20th century it was the home of his son Colonel George O'Callaghan who assumed the additional name of Westropp. Weir writes that the house was demolished in 1967 by Colonel Conor J. O'Callaghan Westropp, the last member of the family to live there.