An 18th century house that was in the possession of Robert Westropp, eldest son of Poole and Mary Westropp, by 1814. His son John, who married Maria Macnamara, was occuping the house in 1837 and their son Robert was resident in the mid 1850s. Robert Westropp held the property in fee and the buildings were valued at £25. This house passed into the possession of the O'Callaghan Westropp family. It no longer exists.