A 16th century tower house with 19th century additions. Castle-Kelly is recorded by Wilson as the seat of Denis Kelly in 1786. Lithographs of the entrance to Castle Kelly, Castle Kelly and Ballygar town are included in the sales rental of 1863. It was bought by the Bagots, sold by them to the Department of Agriculture in 1910 and demolished in 1919. Parts of the demesne are now owned by Coillte, the Forestry Service.