Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Lewis records Bonnybeg as a seat of the Lawder family in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was owned by William Lawder and was valued at £10. A modern house and farm exist at the site now.
N038981 Discovery map #33. OS Sheet #32.
In the 1870s several members of the Keogh family, whose address is given as Flanker House, Drumsna, held property in county Roscommon. Flanker House is shown on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey Map. The Ordnance Survey Name Books mention "Flanker House, near the bridge, is the residence of Mr. Potter". The house is not labelled on the 25-inch map of the 1890s. Guckian indicates that the house was built and occupied by the Waldron family in the eighteenth century. In the first half of the twentieth century it was occupied initially by the O'Beirne family and finally by the McLoughlin family before it was demolished in the 1950s.
M994973 Discovery map #33. OS Sheet #31, 32.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links