|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Joseph Tynte was leasing lands from the White estate and later purchased 30 acres of land from Lord Massy (who had inherited that estate) for the building of Tynte Lodge. The Inventory of Architectual Heritage, however, contends that Tynte Lodge was built in the eighteenth century so perhaps Tynte was reconstructing an earlier building. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the property at Tullaghan was valued at £18 and was leased by Tynte to Hugh Montgomery. In 1906 Mervyn Tynte was the owner of the mansion house at Tullaghan valued at £51.
|Barrackpark or Tullaghan||Rossinver||Ballyshannon||Tullaghan 7||Rosclogher||Leitrim||
G787584 Discovery map #16. OS Sheet #1.