Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
This was the seat of the Bentley family in the 18th and 19th centuries. The present house dates form 1871 and may well incorporate parts of the former house. The buildings were valued at £40 in 1906. Restored at the end of the 20th century.
|Hurdleston||Kilseily||Limerick||Kilseily 108||Tulla Lower||Clare||
R572 724 Discovery map #58. OS Sheet #44.
A seat of Sir Hugh Dillon Massy in the 1780s, leased to Richard Harte in 1814 and the Reverend W. Butler in 1837. Weir writes that the house was rebuilt by Richard Bentley in 1845. Griffith's Valuation records Richard Bentley as the occupier, he held it from Sir Hugh Dillon Massy. The buildings were valued at £18. The house belonged to the Whitehead family in the early 20th century and was later demolished.
|Doon||Killuran||Tulla||Killuran 139||Tulla Lower||Clare||
R555 739 Discovery map #58. OS Sheet #44.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links