Warning: Your browser doesn't support all of the features in this Web site. Please view our accessibility page for more details.
|House Name / Description||Townland||Civil Parish||PLU||DED||Barony||County||Map Ref|
Clonco House (Burke's Court)
Edward Burke was occupying this house valued at £8 at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In 1837 Lewis recorded it as the seat of Ulick Burke. On both the 1st and 25-inch edition Ordnance Survey maps, this house is labelled Burke's Court. In 1906 it was owned by John K. Burke and was valued at £7. The original entrance gates, showing Cloncoe House, are still extant and there is still a house at this site.
R761997 Discovery map #53. OS Sheet #126, 132.
Lewis records Moyglass as the seat of J. Burke in 1837. It was occupied by Andrew O'Hare at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In 1906 it was the property of the representatives of James Haig and was valued at £8. Buildings are still extant at the site.
M687027 Discovery map #52. OS Sheet #125.
Many of these resources are now available online. For a list with Web links please see the Online Printed Sources Links